RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

Ian,

you still don't have a bugzilla number for DSDP-TM.
Based on our recent conversation, I guess it should be
between 390 and 777 bugs resolved (390 for TM 2.0, or
777 within the last year respectively).

The linecount you state for DSDP-TM with 440 kLOC
includes empty lines. If you're interested, I've finally
got my Ohloh Numbers:
says 242 kLOC markup and code, which is slightly
above sloccount and slightly below "code and
comments but excluding empty lines only".

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.