Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: Hopefully the final word on about files and license files for Europa (and future releases)

Correct. I am going to use these lists for automated presence/absence checking (but not contents checking). I am going to check the contents of the Europa update site.

David M Williams wrote:

Bjorn, just to be explicit, I think you were (still) going to use these lists for some automated, presence/absence checking ... and if so ...

Back to the top