RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

Mylar:

1)      183,956 LOC reported by Ohloh: http://www.google.com/search?q=mylar+ohloh

2)      Committers currently located in Canada and US

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Skerrett
Sent: måndag 28 maj 2007 22:39
To: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'eclipse.org-planning-council'
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

All,

I am putting together a number of stats to help illustrate the size and scope of the Europa release, including:

  1. Number of bugzilla requests resolved.
  2. Number of committers
  3. Number of organizations contributing committers
  4. Number of countries where committers are located.
  5. Number of LOC

With the help of Bjorn and Denis, I have been able to generate data for the first three stats but the last two are more problematic.   Attached is a spreadsheet that I have built containing the detailed information.   The intention is to only highlight and report on the totals, not the individual project stats.   Please let me know if I have made any errors.

I would like to request your help completing the last two stats.   It would be appreciated if someone from each project team could send me:

1)  The number of lines of code for your project; to be consistent and make it easier please just count the total number of lines (comments, blanks and source) in all files.

2)  The countries where you know committers working on your project are located.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing