Phone: 613-591-7037

  From:   "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     <cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
          "'eclipse.org-planning-council'"
          <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   28/05/2007 04:38 PM

  Subject [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats
  :

All,

I am putting together a number of stats to help illustrate the size and
scope of the Europa release, including:

   1. Number of bugzilla requests resolved.
   2. Number of committers
   3. Number of organizations contributing committers
   4. Number of countries where committers are located.
   5. Number of LOC

With the help of Bjorn and Denis, I have been able to generate data for the
first three stats but the last two are more problematic.   Attached is a
spreadsheet that I have built containing the detailed information.   The
intention is to only highlight and report on the totals, not the individual
project stats.   Please let me know if I have made any errors.

I would like to request your help completing the last two stats.   It would
be appreciated if someone from each project team could send me:

      1)       The number of lines of code for your project; to be
      consistent and make it easier please just count the total number of
      lines (comments, blanks and source) in all files.
      2)       The countries where you know committers working on your
      project are located.

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Ian

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing
Eclipse Foundation
613-224-9461 ext. 227
blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com
 [attachment "europa stats.xls" deleted by Anthony Hunter/Ottawa/IBM]