[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: Europa RC1 build failed due to MDT-UML2

Bjorn,

Sorry about that - we just realized that our SDK feature is not being posted to the update site; I've reverted the features-mdt-uml2.xml file until we sort out the problem.

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Senior Software Developer
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/24/2007 12:01 PM

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kenneth Hussey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Europa RC1 build failed due to MDT-UML2

http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/#mdt-uml2
<http://dash.eclipse.org/%7Ebfreeman/europa/#mdt-uml2>

It looks like the UML2 project updated their update site but did not
update the features-mdt-uml2.xml file. Or else the UML2 project removed
the SDK feature from their update site and did not update the
features-mdt-uml2.xml file.

- Bjorn

Back to the top