Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa RC0a build fails due to DTP

Yes, this would be because I thought we were on to RC1. Testing the DTP 1.5
RC1 update site last night and this morning and will update
features-dtp.xml when complete (for RC1 5/23 deliverable).

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             eclipse.org-plann         se.org>
             ing-council-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             05/22/2007 11:47          Europa RC0a build fails due to DTP
             PM

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

The DTP team appears to have updated their update site to 1.5.0.200705221
but did not update the Europa features-dtp.xml file. Thus the Europa RC0a
build failed. I am removing DTP from RC0a and starting a re-build.  I have
left the failed build logs here:
http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa.2007.05.22.23.41/