Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Notes from test installs of Europa RC0 (part 1)

I don't know - perhaps you could investigate?
I suspect that you need to put that archive tag in Europa site.xml (because the Europa site.xml is not copied from the individual site.xmls). The Europa site.xml is in /cvsroot/callisto/org.eclipse.europa.updatesite/WebContent/

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

   1. Buckmister - Subversion support required
      org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core which the update manager
      does not find in the Europa distro.

Bjorn, we have <archive> entries for this in our site.xml that appoints the apropriate bundles at tigris.org. Is that not copied?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren