[eclipse.org-planning-council] Has anybody changed their Feature Update License in feature.properties yet?

Hi all,

when I remember previous Europa meetings right, there was a requirement
that the "Feature Update License Text" in feature.properties should not just
be like the about.html file referencing appliable licenses, but actually
INCLUDE the entire text of all licenses applicable.

I've always been slightly concerned about the amount of text to be compiled,
and duplicated, in hundreds of features; especially given that the license text
would be available anyways once the stuff was downloaded.
But Bjorn sort of convinced me that it's the right thing to do; anyways, before
I actually go and do change my feature.properties files, I was wondering if
any project has done that already, so I could take a look and copy&paste
the text?

Or what's the status of this requirement, is it still what we want?

I think we should track this requirement as well as the progress we're making
on it on Bugzilla. Since I'm sure a coordinated effort on getting it done will
be for the benefit of everyone. For reference with respect to consistent
license text, see also

Bjorn (with Janet's help), if you can confirm this is still what we want,
and have an exact description of what we want, could you care for
creating the bug?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm