Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Analysis of Europa's status as of US Tax Day

WORKSFORME - there was no requirement that the policy have any particular characteristics, only that it be written and linked from the wiki.

Doug Schaefer wrote:

The CDT has a ramp-down policy, but it’s a secret ;). Actually we’ve never needed a written one since we have an active mailing list and discuss big changes there during our ramp down there and we have a CVS log to keep people honest. Hmmm, maybe that’s the policy… And I just wrote it here…

Back to the top