Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M6 test results for DSDP-TM

Martin,
I did state at the EclipseCon face-to-face that I would run the build as often as people wanted me to - all you needed to do was ask. I don't really care one way or the other, so based on your request, I'll switch to a cron-driven build... stand by for further details.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
I f I had known that a Europa build would happen daily, I had submitted pre-release versions of TM for integration test on the staging site before the actual TM milestone build.

Back to the top