Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M6 build was green so I moved it from staging to release

Ready.

I have overwritten jars in our update site with unsigned ones from the same build. So the "features-corona.xml" wasn't changed.

Sorry for making trouble.
Marcin Okraszewski

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Sure - update the features-corona.xml and let me know and I'll re-spin the M6 build. I'm waiting.

Marcin Okraszewski wrote:
Corona is broken :( We had the signing issue and walkaround it by removing pack200 for jars with nested jars. I didn't know Europa build repacks everything. We will make the eclipse.inf solution for the next milestone. Can we provide unsigned plugins for now and have Europa M6 update site rebuilt?