[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] BIRT has made a change on update site for M6

I'm running another build now to incorporate the BIRT changes and to see if the Mylar and TPTP problems are fixed. I'm assuming the TPTP problems are fixed, but given the goal of releasing Europe M6, if the Mylar problems are not fixed (and I don't hear anything from Mik), I will remove Mylar from the build and re-spin again to get a green build - stand by for news.

Xiaoying Gu wrote:

We have made a change on BIRT update site for M6.

Back to the top