From: Martin Oberhuber <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-planning-council <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>, cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2007 10:27:11 AM GMT-0800
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Update Manager unusably slow

David,

are you referring to the contents of the update manager
selection dialog?

If you used the Europa "released" site, this doesn't have
a digest yet but AFAIK Bjorn has it working on the
"staging" site already. A digest will make the UM selection
much faster. You should probably re-try in a week
when Europa+2 is moved from "staging" to "released".

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.