[eclipse.org-planning-council] I ran the Europa build today and...

I ran the Europa build today to try to debug the digest problem, but I couldn't get that far because the DLTK and Buckminster teams have removed older builds from their update sites and now the build fails:
    http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

I will remove those two projects and re-run the build to continue debugging.

DLTK Team, Buckminster Team,
When you fix the problem (either restore the old bits or update the Europa build files), let me know and I'll re-include the projects.

Back to the top