Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M5+2 (SUCCESS)

GO from AJDT.
Although I did notice this error message:
Digest could not be parsed:Unable to retrieve remote reference
"http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/staging/digest.zip";.
[Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/staging/digest.zip.]

It look a long time (several minutes) to scan the update site and then
expand the "Java Development" category. Is this due to a lack of site
digest?

Regards,

Matt.