[eclipse.org-planning-council] M5+2 Sunday build #2 (SUCCESS)

After Dennis re-uploaded the Corona files, the build was successful (but dash.eclipse.org is still down so you can't see the status page). I also took Nick's suggestion and parse the log files for pack200 compliance. The following projects are building successfully, but are not using pack200 on their features and plug-ins:
  • Buckminster
  • CDT
  • Corona
  • DLTK
  • DTP
  • ECF
  • emf-emf
  • EMF MQ, MT, VF
  • emft-jet
  • GEF
  • GMF
  • mdt-eodm
  • mdt-ocl
  • mdt-uml2
  • mdt-uml2tools
  • Eclipse Monkey
  • Mylar
  • STP
  • TPTP
In fact, only these six projects are properly pack200'ing their jars:
  • AJDT
  • BIRT
  • DSDP-DD
  • DSDP-TM
  • Platform
  • WTP & WTP-Enabling
I will add more log file parsing and test for jar signing next...
- Bjorn

Back to the top