Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M5 build as on 11am Fri day PST - Corona, EMF (MQ), WTP failed

I have updated the feature-dtp and webcontent/site.xml files for DTP 1.5M5.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             eclipse.org-plann         se.org>
             ing-council-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             02/16/2007 02:27          Europa M5 build as on 11am Fri
             PM                        day PST - Corona, EMF (MQ), WTP
                                       failed

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Me too :-)
I thought the consensus of the list was "we're done with the M4 experiment,
full speed ahead on M5 +1". So I'm starting builds again and you +1s (and,
heck +0s and +2s) can add your feature versions to the
feature-{project}.xmls.
      M5? Are you done with M4? I’m so confused…