[eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council / Europa meeting at EclipseCon - Sunday, Mar 4, 5:30pm, Tasman Room

Planning Council members (and all the planner-type people involved with Europa),

By popular request, we have moved our face-to-face Council meeting at EclipseCon to:

Sunday, March 4th (the day before EclipseCon)
Tasman room of the Hyatt (http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/image.php?gif=image/floorplan/tasman)
5:30pm-7:30pm (after the Commiter and Project Boot Camp)

Agenda:
  • Europa status check
  • Europa staging/release sequencing clarification
  • provideName issue
  • translation project
  • other things that arise between now and then
Please RSVP to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top