Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] conference call Feb. 1 or Feb. 2

I can attend either, preference for Thursday proposed time. .

Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/28/2007 05:51 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] conference call Feb. 1 or Feb. 2

Planning council members,

Bjorn would like to have a conference call at the end of this week about translations.

Please RSVP with your availability for both the first-choice and second-choice times. I will confirm the time on Wednesday. Thanks.

Conference call info:
866-362-7064 (toll-free North America)
(+1) 613-287-8000 (Ottawa and international)
participant passcode 874551#

First choice:
Thursday, Feb. 1
7am PT