Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Extra Europa phone call January 17th

Bjorn, Kevin has asked me to attend so I'll join the call next week.

Kim

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2007 07:56 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Extra Europa phone call January 17th

Europa-oids,
The consensus was for an extra Europa call on January 17th, 7am Pacific, 10am Eastern, 4pm Central Europe.
I have added the call to the wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa_Simultaneous_Release#Conference_Calls

Regrets from: Kevin Haaland.
Kevin - could you send someone to stand in for you?  Thanks.

- Bjorn