[eclipse.org-planning-council] mailing list problem

We had a bit of a problem with the Planning Council mailing list this morning. Bjorn had a moment of confusion, and unsubscribed the whole list. It's now been rebuilt. In an attempt to keep the spam down, I turned off notifications when I was fixing the list. You probably saw one message saying you were unsubscribed, and this message is serving to explain what happened and let you know that you have been re-subscribed to the list. Thanks, and sorry about that!

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations Support

Back to the top