From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse.org-planning-council <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 11:51:19 AM GMT-0600
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Winter Maintenance Release dates

Callisto People,
I have proposed a date (February 16th) for the Callisto Winter Maintenance Release. I've put that date its corresponding conference calls on the wiki page http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Coordinated_Maintenance

Getting consensus on these dates is going to be hard without a face to face, so how about we use the following plan:
  • Silence or no reply means "I am happy with these dates"
  • If you would like a change to any of the dates (the release date or the calls or whatever), you will send email to the mailing list.
  • The discussion will remain open for a couple weeks: until November 3rd. If there is general happiness with these dates, we'll consider them "chosen".
Thanks,
Bjorn

Back to the top