[eclipse.org-planning-council] Registration is now available for the combined Eclipse Summit Europe and autumn Planning Council meetings

Title: Bjorn Freeman
Planning and Architecture Council Members,
As you know, the autumn 2006 Planning and Architecture Council meetings is being held in conjunction with the Eclipse Summit Europe October 11th and 12th in Esslingen, Germany. The on-line registration and hotel information for that event is now available at http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2006/

These Council meetings are important as they are our first face-to-face meetings in conjunction with our 2007 Europa synchronized release. We discussed some of the Europa issues in our June meetings, but these October meetings will be our chance to make real decisions and commitments for Europa. I look forward to seeing you all there!
--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

Back to the top