Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RC1 Status? Please reply to the list with your status and bits

For DTP:

1. yes
2. (already done)
3. none
4. yes
5. yes
6. yes

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             eclipse.org-plann         se.org>, Cross project issues
             ing-council-bounc         <cross-project-issues-dev@eclipse.o
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            rg>
                                                                        cc

             04/20/2006 05:03                                      Subject
             PM                        [eclipse.org-planning-council] RC1
                                       Status? Please reply to the list
                                       with your status and bits
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Callisto People,
I'm confused about our status and I think probably other people are too so
could everyone send an email to the list with your RC1 status information:
   1. Have you finished your RC1 bits?
   2. If not, when do you expect to finish them?
   3. If you're waiting for another project, which one(s)?
   4. Have you placed those bits in your update site?
   5. Have you updated the features.xml file in the Callisto CVS directory?
   6. Are you ready for RC1 to be declared?
I know that some of you have already sent your status to the list, but if
you could do so again, that would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

I am out of town for the next week, so David Williams graciously agreed to
gather the information and potentially bug you if you haven't sent an email
to the list, etc.

Thanks,
Bjorn