[eclipse.org-planning-council] TPTP bits for the Callisto RCs

Callisto Team Members,
As requested on last week's Callisto conference call, I contacted the TPTP team about the mismatch between the TPTP RC dates (as communicated in the status email) and the Callisto RC dates (as documented on the Callisto page). Tyler, Sri, Harm, and I had an email conversation, the net being that the TPTP team will determine this week whether they will be able to change their schedule to synchronize with the Callisto release candidates scheduled for April 21, May 5, May 19, May 31, and June 20. They will finalize their planning this week and communicate to the rest of the Callisto team during this week's conference call (April 19, 9am PT/noon ET).

- Bjorn

Back to the top