RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from Friday'sCallisto call have been posted (FYI)

We don't want to ask the foundation to compete with the community. I also think it important for the Eclipse projects to focus on providing the technology and not on creating slick product installers.

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2006 09:56 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from Friday'sCallisto        call        have been posted (FYI)

Yeah, I agree as far as Callisto is concerned.

But if the foundation is going to invest in something bigger, it would be cool use something like Yoxos.