[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: issues

We could all whine about how poorly run this has been from the start, unclear or missing requirements that just “materialize” at some late date and we’re all expected to be sitting around waiting to comply, etc.

That's fair.
Which requirements have materialized that were not discussed by the Planning Council/Callisto leads team?  I was under the impression that each of the requirements that we have set upon ourselves (which means, mostly, you have set upon yourselves because I'm not writing any code for Callisto) were agreed up by at least a majority vote in a Planning Council meeting or call. It would certainly be bad if that were not the case - if, for example, I were just imposing requirements that were not the agreement of the leadership team. I've tried very hard not to do this and I would welcome feedback about how to do better in future.

PS There’s a slight risk to our TPTP M5 milestone this Friday, Mar 3.  Final testing is underway and expected to finish Thursday/Friday – not much room for any glitches.

Thanks for letting us know.

Back to the top