RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto minutes from last weekposted

Bjorn,

Sri and I were not able to attend the call, but did send an update to the list after the meeting.  Here again:

From: Doddapaneni, Srinivas P
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:26 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council@eclipse.org
Cc: Thessin, Tyler; Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto / Planning Council rawnotes from 2/17/2006 telecon

All,

Sorry for missing the coordination meeting today. An oversight on my part – I forgot to add this to my calendar.

Status of TPTP M5:

            We are building and testing with Eclipse SDK M5 and EMF M5. Full test pass has started on Wednesday.

We are tracking to completion of TPTP M5 on Wednesday 3/1/06.

Thanks,

-Sri

Thanks,

--tyler