[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: FW: WTP Callisto master bug

Tim,
It's a bad sign when I can't figure out how to use our own infrastructure but I'm just dense.
Anyway, the mailing list requires subscribing and the page is here:

I'm trying to make it show up on the website but I appear to be inept...

Bjorn,

I never got this email, and no one else on the Callisto call this morning had either. Can you verify that this dist list is working? (Maybe it’s just slow? Or moderated somehow? Or …)

Thanks,

-t