From:   Bjorn Freeman-Benson [mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thu Dec 15 10:11:01 2005
To:     eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] I'd like to make your transition to the new project meta-information format as painless as possible

Planning People,
I'd like to make your transition to the new project meta-information format as painless as possible and thus I am offering to create the initial versions of these files for you. And commit them to your website CVS in the /project-info/ directory. I would take all the publically available information about your project and put it together in the XML and HTML meta-data files - I would not invent any new information.

If you are interested in my help on this, please let me know. I'll need an email that I can forward to Denis authorizing me to have write-access to your website CVS directory in order to check in the files. (Denis is strict about these things and doesn't let me write into a project's directory without their permission.)

Trying to be helpful,
Bjorn

Back to the top