From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kevin Haaland
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:13 AM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Cc: twagner@xxxxxxx; bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Release train planningdocument needed

There is an updated version of the Eclipse Project 3.2 plan which makes public the milestone dates that we discussed at the last council session. We are also at the point where we should see better coordinated milestone builds from several projects that have agreed to be on the release train. What is the outlook for getting additional projects to produce milestone builds for the Callisto stream?

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/25/2005 11:32 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

<eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Tim Wagner <twagner@xxxxxxx>, Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Release train planning document        needed

Planning Council members,

Has anyone begun a consolidated planning document that describes the release train yet? If so, please forward the link (and apologies if I missed it in the torrent of email). If not, we very much need such a thing – participants, dates, rampdown details, specific transitional issues, etc. would help both the projects involved and give others in the community a common reference point for understanding what’s in store for next June.

Thanks,

-t