[eclipse.org-planning-council] Hotel Information for Council Meetings December 13-15

Hello everyone,

The next Council meetings will take place in the Serrano Hotel (www.serranohotel.com), San Francisco, December 13-15th.  We have been guaranteed a rate of $139.00/night.  Please tell them you are with the Eclipse Foundation group to ensure this rate.  This block will be held until November 21, 2005.

Requirements Council – Tuesday 13th - all day

Architecture Council – Tuesday 13th – afternoon only

Plenary session with Board – Wednesday 14th - morning only

Architecture Council – Wednesday 14th – afternoon only

Planning Council – Thursday 15th – all day

There will be a group dinner with Board members on Tuesday (13th) evening at the Ponzu Restaurant.   The menu will be pre-selected.  Those interested in attending the dinner will be asked to pre-pay $60.00/each to help offset the cost.  We have set up an online “registration” to handle the pre-payment for the dinner.  To register visit:  http://www.regonline.com/84399.

Regards,

Sharon

Eclipse Foundation Inc.

Phone:  613 224 9461 x221