Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from the August meeting posted for your review

Hi Bjorn,

Some Comments about the minutes:
1) You have my name listed as Paul Cox, but it should be Paula Cox.
2)  In the release train section, in some places you have "[Bjorn FP]" and others  "[Bjorn FB]".  Do you have a split personality?
3) I didn't see the action item about each team trying to get mentors. That was relative to your idea of getting cross project pollenation.
4)  Another new  thought, would it be helpful to list the projects that people are representing in your attendees section?  Just a thought...

Follow up from the todos from the meeting:
1) ACTION: [Kevin H and Paula C] will pass this information along to the EMF, GEF, and VE leads.
        This is now done. I have presented this information to those teams (and UML2).
        I also presentation information on project log, and on the new status format to them as well.

2) If you are going to add back the mentor todo, then I have found one mentor so far.  Let me know if I should continue looking for others.
        Paul Slauenwhite  paules@xxxxxxxxxx  from TPTP would like to be a mentor.

Thanks,
Paula Cox
Operations Manager, IBM Eclipse Review Board
IBM Eclipse SDK, Project Management
919-254-6686  tl/444-6686
fax:  919-254-4183  t/l 444-4183
paulacox@xxxxxxxxxx

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/11/2005 04:15 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from the August meeting        posted for your review

Planning Council Members,
I put the minutes from the Boston (August) Planning Council meeting at this URL:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/councils/20050823PCMinutes.html

Please send me any corrections.  In the absence of replies, I will post them publically (i.e., link them from the councils web page) on Tuesday the 20th.

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

Eclipse Foundation
voice:
971-327-7323 (PDT, UTC-7)
email: