[eclipse.org-membership-at-large] EclipseCon 2007 reminder

Title: EclipseCon 2007 reminder
With the deadline for submitting Long Talks and Panels coming this Friday (December 1st), it’s a good time to get yours in while the Program Committee is starting their review.  We have an expanded number of speaking slots this year, so it’s a great opportunity to share your expertise and experiences with the Eclipse community.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=submissions/

Key Dates:
- December 1st - Long Talks and Panel proposals deadline
- December 30th - Long Talks and Panels chosen; also, the last day for the lowest registration prices
- January 15th - Short Talks and Demo proposals deadline
- March 5th thru 8th - EclipseCon 2007

You can also take advantage of the very early registration discounts if you register before the end of the year.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=registration/

In case you missed it, we adjusted the tutorial schedule to allow for additional slots!  The selected tutorials are scheduled and available for registration: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=table/&date=2007-03-05

Sincerely,
EclipseCon 2007 Program Committee

Back to the top