[eclipse.org-members-committers] Notice of Upcoming Elections

All,

Please note that nominations for the Eclipse Foundation Board elections will open on January 3, 2023.

Based on the number of strategic members anticipated as of February 1, 2023, we expect there will be three elected Committer Member representatives and three elected Contributing Member representatives on next year's board. The terms of office are from April 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024. The positions of Committer and Contributing representatives are a vitally important part of the Eclipse Foundation's governance. I highly encourage everyone to consider participating.

Find more information on the duties and responsibilities of an Eclipse Foundation Director, and the Board Elections, including 2023 Election key dates, here. Stay tuned for our Call for Nominations announcement!

Wishing you all the best this Holiday Season.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation AISBL

Twitter:@mmilinkov

Back to the top