[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe: Keynotes and Program Schedule

Hello all,

The EclipseCon Europe 2017 program schedule is on the website, so it’s time to create your list of must-see talks.

We are excited to announce the keynotes; as usual, it’s a diverse group of topics and speakers, each one an expert in their field with a unique perspective to share.

Stay tuned for news about all the extras being planned, especially the new IoT activities. Plan your week to include the Unconference on Monday, October 23.

Register now for the best price, and be sure to book your hotel room (we expect the Nestor to sell out). We’ll see you in Ludwigsburg on October 24!

Regards,
The EclipseCon Europe Team

Back to the top