[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon NA 2016 Call for Papers Deadline Extended!

Dear members/committers,

We have extended the deadline for talk proposals for EclipseCon NA 2016.  The new deadline for submissions is now December 3rd!

If you haven't already done so, please submit your talk at https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/cfp.  If you have questions about the submission process, feel free to reach out to any one of the members on the program committee.

Also, we have extended until December 3rd the deadline for voting on your favorite talks.  This is your chance to have a say about what papers are selected for the final program, so please participate.

Regards,

Paul White
paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxx
+1.613.852.4303 (mobile)