[eclipse.org-members-committers] Eclipse Education Program

hi all

as an associate member, and very strong in education in Indonesia.

i have been using eclipse since before 2.0, and we use eclipse in our education material, even our material based on Netbeans (create by Sun), we change the IDE to netbeans, manage DemoCamp, and also now we try to invest in plugins education.

but..

is there in eclipse interest with education program?

so we can use Eclipse as preferer education tools and also ecosystem development link-ed with Java user group to bring eclipse marketplace to the higher level

i am glad to share my experience in last 6 year to develop education in Java island. yup java island, indonesia

this is our achivement

http://www.slideshare.net/flatburger/java-movement-in-indonesia-javaone-beijing-2010-jug-meeting

NB: i am reviewing Oracle Academy - Java Fundamental, yes... eclipse inside now. after years Sun push Netbeans...

I wish Eclipse Foundation can work together with this program, or with JUG or with people working in education.

Regards

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."

Back to the top