[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2012 - Very early registration ends December 31

All,

Before you start your holiday celebration, remember to register for EclipseCon 2012 and Agile ALM Connect by December 31 to get the lowest price. We recommend that you also make your hotel reservation soon; the hotel usually sells out.

Together with Manning Publications (one of our media sponsors), we are offering a free eBook to 25 of our very early registrants. We will draw the winners in early January; winners will receive a coupon to exchange for any eBook title on the Manning website.

We are excited about our program this year: a full day of tutorials, followed by three days of keynotes and technical sessions focusing on topics relevant to both the Eclipse and Agile communities.

EclipseCon 2012 is March 26-29 at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, Virginia (just outside Washington, D.C.). For the latest updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. We hope to see you in Reston!

Regards,
Ian Skerrett
EclipseCon 2012 Conference Chair

Back to the top