[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Program Announced - Register Now to Save

Eclipse community,

We are pleased to announce that the technical program for EclipseCon 2010 is now available. The program consists of over 160 technical sessions that cover a variety of Eclipse related topics including EclipseRT, Modeling, OSGi DevCon, e4 and much more. Every year the conference has a great line-up of speakers and topics, and this year we continue in that tradition.

EclipseCon 2010 will be held March 22-25 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. We encourage everyone to register before February 14 to save 20% off the on-site conference fee. This is also a good time to make your hotel reservation. The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is the main conference hotel and the Hyatt lobby bar is where all the late night networking happens. Register today and book your hotel to be a part of the EclipseCon experience!

Regards,

-          Don

Come to EclipseCon -- March 22-25 http://eclipsecon.org/

Donald Smith