EclipseCon Early Registration Deadline is February 14

All,

EclipseCon 2013 is fast approaching! Once again, we have a great schedule, with helpful tutorials, compelling keynotes, and exciting sessions. Join us March 25 – 28 in Boston to connect with the Eclipse community.

Register before February 14 and receive the All Access Pass for only $900 with your Member/Committer Discount. Remember to also make reservations at the Seaport Hotel with our discounted price of $199 per night.

Please tell your friends and colleagues about the early registration deadline for EclipseCon.

See you in Boston!

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem