Exhibit in the Eclipse Pavilion and a Discount for Registration for the IBM Rational Software Development Conference 2006!

As an Eclipse Foundation Member we would like to invite you to participate at  the upcoming IBM Rational Software Development Conference. We've begun our preparation for this year's conference in Orlando, Florida and it is shaping up to be a great one.  The conference will be held on June 4-8, 2006 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.

This year's conference will provide all the technical insight and practical knowledge you need to better use and leverage IBM Rational's comprehensive set of development tools and services. Take advantage of 285 technical sessions, 25 birds-of-a-feather discussions, and “VIP backstage” access to IBM Rational’s leading development and technical gurus, plus keynotes from Erich Gamma and John Wiegand.

Join sessions on Eclipse, open source and open standards, and SOA-based development, and new this year we have added an Eclipse Pavilion in the Exhibit Hall.

As an Eclipse Foundation Member we have two special opportunities we want to encourage you to take advantage of:

1.  You can register today at a special rate for Eclipse.org members ($100 discount), by using the promotional code ECL.  For more information on the conference or to register visit
www.ibm.com/rational/rsdc.

2.  Be part of the NEW Eclipse Pavilion located on the Exhibit Hall Floor, and have an opportunity to showcase your  products.  Attached is more details surrounding this exciting opportunity- for more information on how your company can participate contact:

Lucas Meyer
IBM Rational - Exhibit Sales Manager
650-226-0681 Direct
650-226-0601 Fax