[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Proposals with "Waiting" state

Hi all,

Anne just informed me that some notification emails in the submission mission might have not been send. This means that those speakers might not know that we are waiting for some sort of response. I think we should give them the benefit of the doubt and vote with that in mind.

This concerns the following proposals:

And remember to vote on the proposals moved over from Project Quality Day. There are some really good ones.

Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top