Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Extension of Proposal Deadline

Hi guys,

so after some chat with Anne, here is the new plan...

- NO Telco 13th (tomorrow) as said previously
- 26th was a bad idea no telco there....
- additional call on the 4th of September for finalizing the program

I have adjusted the google sheet with the ECE 2013 calendar..... Please add
you availability...

thanks
christian