Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013 early bird pick

Hi,

this is what my gut feeling came up with spontaneously:

Extending Platform CBI to build Eclipse for ARM
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/extending-platform-cbi-build-eclipse-arm
Krzysztof Daniel [Red Hat]

Vert.x - The next-gen polyglot asynchronous platform
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/vertx-next-gen-polyglot-asynchronous-platform
Norman Maurer

Secrets of the e4 platform - from translations to images
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/secrets-e4-platform-translations-images
Dirk Fauth [BeOne Stuttgart GmbH], Thomas Schindl

Making the Eclipse IDE fun again
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/making-eclipse-ide-fun-again
Martin Lippert [Pivotal]

Personally, I'm not really convinced yet that it's such a great idea to nominate PC members' talks as Early Picks - being well aware that I just also did that...

Cheers,
Simon

Back to the top