Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013

Read again the word EVERYONE down there in my postingŠ..

I received some feedback but we are missing here

* Sebastian
* Benjamin
* Cedric

Can you please check your calendar and reply ????

@Susan are you reading this as well. Does that work with your calendar ?

thanks everyone

christian

Am 20.03.13 16:26 schrieb "Martin Lippert" unter <lippert@xxxxxxx>:

> [...]
>
>(so it looks like there is no real overlap with the busy weeks you
>mentioned).
>
>Looking forward to hearing more details on the keynotes... :-)
>
>Cheers,
>-Martin
>

>On 19.03.13 08:49, Campo, Christian wrote:
>> Hi PC,
>>
>> I know everyone is preparing for EclipseCon 2013 in Boston. However
>> there a few things about ECE 2013 that I like to talk about.
>>
>> Anne Jacko just send me the calendar of things for ECE 2013
>>
>>   * May 20 Submissions open
>>   * Jul 15 Keynotes chosen
>>   * Jul 31 Early-bird deadline
>>   * Aug 12 Submissions close
>>   * Aug 13-29 PC chooses program
>>   * Aug 30 Program finalized
>>   * Sep 4 Accept/decline emails sent; accepted sessions listed on
>>website
>>   * Set 9 Schedule on website
>>   * Sep 30 Early registration ends
>>   * Oct 29-31 *Conference is happening*
>>
>> The PC is involved in the Call For Papers Process. So that happening
>> BEFORE the submission opens. We will have a first telco (maybe two if
>> necessary) to talk about our hot topics, talk length etc. Anything that
>> needs be decided and go into the Call For Papers. This telcos will be
>> around End of April, Beginning of May I think.
>>
>> The submission system will close 12th August. Then we have three weeks
>> to decide on the program. So that means a telco on August 13th,  then at
>> least 2 or 3 more calls. So the time between 13 Aug and 29 Aug will be
>> pretty busy for everyone. While I will probably consume the most time,
>> you need to have the time to participate in the telcos which are usually
>> around 2 hours and also need at least 1/2 ­ 1 day of work in preparation
>> for these telcos.
>>
>> I'd like to get a feedback from everyone whether they are on vacation
>> during that time or not. And if they are on vacation, whether they can
>> still contribute or not. So please *_EVERYONE_* send a quick note about
>> your availability. If you dont know yet, thats fine, then just say
>>thatŠ.
>>
>> As I have probably already mentioned in the past, I will NOT be in
>> Boston. So I need your ears and eyes and look for good content or good
>> speakers. If you see something good, approach them and ask whether they
>> like to come to ECE 2013. We should encourage good speakers to submit a
>> talk for ECE 2013.
>>
>> We also made good progress on the keynotes. I will post about them
>>laterŠ..
>>
>> Please look in your schedule and reply
>>
>> thanks
>> christian

>> compeople AG
>> Untermainanlage 8
>> 60329 Frankfurt/Main
>> fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
>> fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
>> web: www.compeople.de <http://www.compeople.de/>
>>
>> Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
>> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0