Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] rejected comments

done and done

please review 202

Achim

On 23.08.2012, at 12:50, "Campo, Christian" <Christian.Campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2 comments left and we are done

202: had a comment flag set but no comment
166: was writen by myself and needs to be reviewed by someone else

Von: <Campo>, Christian Campo <christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Donnerstag, 23. August 2012 12:39
An: Eclipsecon list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] rejected comments

thank you and everyone else who contributed….

I will review the comments and mark them as done…..

I hope Anne or Chris can support us to find standard or extended talks that have not yet the correct status set…..

Once I finished the comments I will continue with the schedule. Feedback is appreciated….(just received one from Alexander)

christian