Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE votes

Ah, okay... You mean direct email?

Cheers,
-Martin

use the contact feature for a speaker. DONT use the private comment
feature of a session. (See below in the description on how to get there)Š

Sorry if I didnt make that clear right from the startŠ.

christian