Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] SOA Track

Hey!

I had to think about this for a while, therefore my late reply.

What about opening up the time slot of the tutorials for additional BoF sessions (if we can arrange a few small rooms for them). Then we could tell them to do a BoF in that room at that time, and we can tell other people to signup for additional BoFs, if they want. And we could maybe arrange an open and transparent online board for those BoFs, so that people can see what BoFs are going to happen, when, and where.

Would be kind of an "open space" slot for EclipseCon Europe, which I would like. We would not sponsor those sessions with free passes or something like that, just with a place to meet. Maybe that place would not even have a beamer, but a flipchart instead, which would underline the interactive character of those sessions (and avoid standard talks to slip in there...)

What do you think?

Cheers,
-Martin