Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] need your opinion about a speaker/submission issue

+1

Dr. Susan Schwarze
Director Standards, ProSyst Software
Board Member & VP Marketing, OSGi Alliance (osgi.org)
 ProSyst Software GmbH
D-50931 Cologne, Germany, Aachener Str. 222
Tel. +49 (0)221 6604 411 · Fax +49 (0)221 6604 660 · Mobile: +49 163 6604 411
http://www.prosyst.com · s.schwarze@xxxxxxxxxxx
stay in touch with your product.
ProSyst Software GmbH
Managing Directors:
Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr. Dimitar Valtchev
HRB 54586, AG Köln,
Tax No.: 223/5816/4275, VAT No. (UST-Id-Nr.): DE 814172407